Besplatni webinar: Writing a Social Media Policy for Your Library
Predavač: Laura Solomon
Datum: 2. travnja 2014
Vrijeme: 15 sati CET
• Does your library have a social media policy?
Chances are, it doesn’t…but it almost certainly should. Learn why you need one, and what points are essential. Discover how writing this kind of policy can be completely different than writing any other kind for a library, and what you might need in a policy for staff versus what you might need to spell out for patrons.
This webinar will help you to understand some current best practices that you can use to guide you through the process of drafting your own social media policy for your library.
At the end of this one-hour webinar, participants will:
• Be able to identify at least three reasons for which your library should have a social media policy
• Be able to identify at least five points that should be covered in a social media policy for library employees
• Understand how your library’s current social media policy may be breaking the law
• Be familiar with at least one key difference in purpose for a policy for patrons, as opposed to employees
This webinar will be of interest to Library Administrative staff, HR staff, and those working with social media issues.
For more information and to participate in the April 2, 2014 webinar, go to https://infopeople.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=387 .
If you are unable to attend the live event, you can access the archived version the day following the webinar. Check our archive listing at: http://infopeople.org/training/view/webinar/archived