Don’t Call It a Comeback: Libraries @ the Center of Community Recovery
Objavljeno: 23. kolovoza 2021.
Besplatni webinar: Don’t Call It a Comeback: Libraries @ the Center of Community Recovery
21. listopada 2021., 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM ET
As communities across the country struggle to stay open during the protracted pandemic, they continue to look to libraries to help drive their economic and social recovery; provide essential services, convene crucial conversations about equity, and to help patrons find their feet amid changing circumstances. Join Library Journal on October 21 for a free, daylong virtual event to hear from public library leaders and staff who are reinventing their services and building on their best COVID-inspired innovations to better connect with and serve patrons and help their communities recover.
Sessions will address:
- Libraries @ the Center of the Job Search
- Realizing an Equity-Centered Library Culture
- Libraries @ the Center of Digital Access
- Delivering Services through Multiple Channels
- The Future of Collections
- Libraries @ the Center of Public Health